Friday 23 April 2010

New do...

After our wedding I had a hair cut. I told my trusted hair stylist to do what she wanted and ended up with a wavy bob...low maintenance, high impact! It worked a treat, suited me and I loved it! However, my husband, being a typical man, was fairly disappointed. No matter how many people told me how great my hair looked my husband was forever upset that it wasn't long enough to swish against the back of my knees (not that it ever had been)!
Now that it's all grown out, and having never gone out of my way solely to please a man in my life, I am very tempted to get it all chopped off again...
I love this girl's look; head to toe.
I'm fairly far from pulling off the 6' clothes rack effect but I reckon I could do the hair...what do you think?
Image found on Facehunter

1 comment:

  1. Mmm decisions decisions. Long locks are lovely but show me a girl
    who is content with her style for any long period. Tell your hubby,
    the best thing about hair is that it grows back... X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...