Thursday 8 April 2010

Actual Satchel

So...apparently satchels are cool again(?)
Don't get me wrong a beautifully hand crafted leather bag will always have a warm, dry pedestal in my wardrobe but I need to channel my inner 15 year old French exchange student before donning anything that dangles at hip height with a strap across my grown up chest!
However, I may have found my inspiration...take a look at these beauties from Henry Tomkins Leather. Hand crafted designs made by Henry himself in his workshop in Exeter.
This Reporter bag is singing Frere Jaques to me...
Reporter Bag
Satchel
Back to Back Bag
The Full Monty

Isn't 'The Full Monty' straight out of some old film, belonging to a handsome man, standing in a train station...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...