Thursday 27 May 2010

Chariddy...

I live in a part of Edinburgh quite well known for it's abundance of charity shops. When you're in the mood there are several hours that can be spent wondering from one to another looking for a little slice of treasure. Last week I spent £11.50 on these two items!
As the weather doesn't know what it's doing from one day to the next, this 80's crossover, Scottish cashmere cardigan, with 4 little wooden buttons, hasn't been more than a metre away from me since I paid a whole £6 for it!
This little vintage top has satin sleeve and neckline details. The label is Condici Set, which appears to be 'mother of the bride' 80's-tastic...but I LOVE the way it fits and it cost me £5.50!
It seems I'm drawn to white and cream at the moment...must be because I'm so pure...

2 comments:

  1. and lovely, and sweet - oh, I feel a disney song coming on soon! If I see a whole lot of birds and squirrels entering your house, I will know why.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, massive score. I love chazzas, I visited Edinburgh for the first time last year and nearly passed out with the amazing selection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...