Wednesday 10 March 2010

Cosmetically Convinced

As I approach the bottom of my squirty bottle of 'toast' tinted moisturiser, I start to think about whether i really need 3 meals a day or...electricity.
Although i look forward to visiting the very lovely, Sadie at Dollyleo, I know it is physically impossible for me to walk in, pick up the product, pay and leave. I will undoubtedly NEED a new funky coloured nail varnish, more of that amazing organic replenishing serum, a decadent scented candle...a little something from the men's section for the husband...the list goes on...and the total creeps up. Not great for a recent victim of the credit crisis...
Sadie very cleverly managed to get me hooked on this luscious tinted moisturiser from Becca. I went in to ask her advise and came out with a perfectly made up face; SOLD!
I never planned to blog about cosmetics but i wanted to post Becca's campaign photography. It may just be me, but i think these images are beautiful. Photoshop or not - the models, the makeup, the colour, the lighting and the tone of the photographs make me want to stare...a lot! Obviously, the more i use the product, the more i'll look like one of these models...?!
Also... Dollyleo's interior and Sadie are on my list of potential posts...keep checking back!

2 comments:

  1. Love your post LGS!
    I completely agree, the replenishing serum is TO DIE. It has changed my skin so dramatically and I'm addicted to Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector. Look fwd to seeing you @ DL soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it is totally late in the day to comment on this but I LOVE my Becca grapefruit blush stuff, it is blissful. Thanks for introducing me Lis x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...