Friday 24 September 2010

Creepy Crawlies

As it gets colder outside the bugs and beasties come inside...and it's not just the live ones. Beetles, dragonflys, buterflys and spiders have been released onto jewellery, fabrics, wallpaper and ceramics.
Here's a round up of some of my favourite bits and pieces...

1. Natural History Entomology Notebook 2. Bottega Veneta clutch bag 3. Timorous Beasties Digital Fabric 4. Fired Earth wall tile 5. John Derian crystal dome paperweight 6. Atlantis Home beetle jewellery
I can't handle the live ones...even the prettiest of butterflies. I blame the one that landed on my shoulder when I was eight years old at Rouken Glen Butterfly Kingdom. I'll never forgive you...with your creepy tentacles, spindly legs and ability to fly erratically at any given moment...bleeeeuuuurgh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...