Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Ultimate Leather Bag?

OK , OK it's true...I'm obsessed with leather handbags. To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't posted more. The search for the ultimate leather handbag is just as endless as the the search for those illusive jeans. I think I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as the 'ultimate leather bag' and you should never limit yourself...they all deserve a good home.
This one is available from the super chic, online concept store, Bodie and Fou and is a fraction of the price of the last one i posted. Look at the raw edge along the top...it's beautiful!
...It looks like it smells amazing...have I gone too far...?

2 comments:

  1. This is a very good choice! :-)

    http://bodieandfou.blogspot.com/2010/11/bodie-and-fou-le-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And here was me thinking only Artisan Coffee could do that!!! Come to think of it, it kind a looks like coffee, warm, inviting, get in ma belly (Austin Powers voice) - am I going too far!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...