Monday 21 May 2012

Bold Bedding

I've been thinking all things bedroom recently as I'm keen to transform ours from the dumping ground it's become over the years. ...In stark contrast to my previous post,  and as much as that Aspen ski lodge bedroom would be a dream to go to sleep in, I've been erring towards injecting a little bit of fun into my own. Layered patterns and bright colours have been catching my eye...but more on that at a later date...
I saw this bedding, by Thomas Paul, a while back and was blown away. I've always had a penchant for all things nautical but I've been trying to think if I always had a thing for large scale safari animals or if it's just something that's come along, with the children's books and imagery, since having Sebastian.
Either way I freaking LOVE this massive elephant print duvet cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...