Friday 15 February 2013

Dare Studios

I'm guilty of defaulting to Scandinavian or US sources for inspiration and key interior features or unusual furniture pieces and accessories, all too often. As a keen supporter of local and UK designers, I'm vowing to discover and share lots of home grown talent this year.
Take a look at this beautiful hand made furniture from Dare Studios based in Brighton. With a nod to mid century modern design and a firm grasp on current trends, Dare have produced some beautifully crafted, statement pieces. The wire based tables are also available in brass and copper and I've fallen for this marble topped, steel framed, 'strand' side table.
If you are, or know of any great UK designers/makers whose work you think I'd like, please get in touch via the 'about me' page, facebook or twitter. I'd love to hear from you...and if I love your work I'll share it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...